Agee Software, Inc.
User Form Special Features
The User form simplifies the complex task of giving each user privileges
in a secured database.
Setting up users
- Lets super users add or delete users
- Lets each user change his own password
- Updates MDW file for each user on the network
- Ensures the super user's MDW file is current before allowing edits
- Ensures super user can't delete or change his own privileges
Check Super if you want the user to be able to add and delete users and delete other records. This should be unchecked for most users.
NOTE: After you Confirm the password, click Phone. This fires the event that copies the _.mdw from your c:\work folder to the server for other users. If you get an error, confirm you can log in with the newest user and copy the _.mdw file from your c:\work\ to the server and then copy it again to ageebk.mdw on the server.